V-shape lifting home care for neck, chin and neckline
15-Day treatment for neck, chin and neckline
Use both in the morning and at night for two weeks. Apply a small amount of V-SHAPE Serum and gently massage into the skin until it is fully absorbed. Then, apply the V-SHAPE Cream and massage into the skin to help it be absorbed.
Once a week, apply the V-SHAPE CONTOURING MASK. After the serum, place the mask on the double chin area as shown in the diagram. It is important that the mask is correctly placed on the chin, allowing it to be exposed for 20 to 25 minutes.
For a more intense effect, we recommending following the steps given in the V-SHAPE RITUAL.
Suitable for normal to combination skin.
Incorporates Skeyndor’s [ProGEN-in] technology, glycofluidic tightening substances, anti-wrinkle firming lipopeptides, vitamin C and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
MODE OF APPLICATION
V-SHAPE LIFTING HOME CARE RITUAL
A specific ritual for more intense results. Apply the Serum and the Cream twice a day, both in the morning and at night, for two weeks, following the steps below. Once a week, apply the V-SHAPE Mask, after the Serum but before the Cream.
STEP 1: V-SHAPE ANTI-GRAVITY SERUM (LIFTING EFFECT) Twice a day
Apply a small amount to the entire neck with the back of your hand.
• Work it in, starting at the base of the neck and moving up to the jaw. Repeat several times.
• Drain: Perform a smoothing motion on the sides of the neck and a draining motion at the base of the neck. From the ears, go down the side of the neck until you reach the clavicle. Repeat three times.
• Reduce: Knead the double chin area before moving to the sides. Work the double chin area to reduce fat, moving towards the sides. Repeat several times.
• Model: Use a roller on the neck. Start in the centre of the neck and work outwards underneath the jaw line. Repeat several times, alternating between the right and left-hand sides.
STEP 2: V-SHAPE NECK-TECH CREAM (ANTI-AGEING EFFECT) Twice a day
Apply a small amount of cream, gently massaging it into the neck and neckline area with alternating hands.
• With one hand, go from the chin along the jaw line towards the ears, before going down the middle of the neck and working the neckline. Repeat several times, alternating between the right and left-hand sides.
• Re-tighten: Stretch the neck outwards. Take the neck with both hands and model the skin outwards. Repeat several times.
• Re-firm: Lifting V-Shape on the jaw line. Use the index and middle fingers to pull tension from the double chin, cupping the skin and modelling the neck. Repeat several times.
• Activate: Tap/vibrate the neck with your fingers. With both hands, vibrate the entire double chin area with your fingers. Repeat several times.
V-SHAPE CONTOURING MASK Once a week
Before applying the mask, perform FACIAL EXERCISES to release tensions:
• Use your fingers to work the back of the neck to relax the cervical muscles and any tensions.
• Mobilise the neck, moving it in circles: Rotate your head from right to left and then from left to right.
• Looking at the ceiling, stretch your neck as if you were giving a kiss in order to stretch and relax the muscles.
1. Apply the V-SHAPE CONTOURING MASK to the double chin area, allowing it to act for 20 to 25 minutes before removing it.
2. Then apply the V-SHAPE NECK-TECH CREAM.